Happy LEAP DAY Everyone!!!
So as you all know today is February 29. But it is also LEAP DAY and this day only comes around every four years. Sooooo with that said, you may not have until another four years to LEAP into your purpose, your destiny, your ultimate reason for existence. But why would you want to wait that long when we all know that tomorrow is not promised. If you don’t make it to see the next LEAP DAY, what would you want to be doing with your life? How would you want to be living your life?
Well here are 29 ways to LEAP into and LIVE life IN and ON Purpose.
- Be Thankful and Grateful for everything in your life TODAY
- Pray and seek God for direction on your purpose and how to be a good example everyday!
- Think positive (you are what you think)
- Speak positive (you are what you say)
- Read or listen to books that help you learn more and become better at developing and refining your purpose
- Spend at least 30 minutes each day sharpening your saw (taking care of yourself)
- Surround yourself with positive people/friends
- Surround yourself with mentors/adults who are doing what you desire to do
- Separate from negative people/friends
- Try new things that challenge you to find and figure out what you like as well to figure out what you don’t like. (this will help to develop your purpose if you don’t know it)
- Find 3 people to be a blessing to everyday
- Make a decision to STOP making excuses as to why today isn’t the day to start living the life you desire
- Make a list of all of the excuses that are holding you back
- Then go through each excuse and eliminate them by actually identify the REAL reason you haven’t gotten started
- Start doing something today to get started
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a while and tell them you love them
- Call someone you have spoken to in a while and make time to spend some time with them this week
- Go to a quiet place to center yourself
- Focus on living life as an original instead of a copy of someone else
- GO FOR IT
- Don’t hesitate
- Take some time to know who you are NOT. This is helps to identify who you are if you don’t know
- Take a risk
- Make the call
- Fill out the application
- Start the blog/website
- Pick out the name of your company/organization/business
- Challenge the status quo
- Since the definition of LEAP means ‘a forceful jump or quick movement; Jump or spring a long way, to a great height or with great force’ … BE QUICK to LEAP and do it with GREAT FORCE and to GREAT HEIGHTS!
Remember to thine own self be TRUE, for out of the abundance of the HEART, the mouth SPEAKS!
Until next time…
Detra M. Trueheart
Speaker & Personal Life and Empowerment Coach
P.S. Encourage your friends and family by sharing this article and invite others to subscribe to http://www.TrueheartSpeaks.wordpress.com
P.P.S. Get your FREE COPY of: “Overcoming Mental Roadblocks to Living Life IN & ON Purpose” at http://bit.ly/siAp1x
Want to reprint the article? Sure, please feel free to forward TrueheartWrites to friends and colleagues, but please forward in its entirety. TrueheartWrites is written and distributed by TrueheartSpeaks Enterprises.
Detra M. Trueheart is a professional speaker and life and empowerment coach. Her company, TrueheartSpeaks Enterprises, is dedicated to helping you live life IN and ON purpose. If you want to find out how you can enjoy life with more purpose, passion and power, visit http://www.trueheartspeaks.com.